What did Ofsted 2016 say about our Foundation Stage?
- Children make excellent progress from their starting points due to the very high quality of teaching, care and leadership.
- Transition is very well managed. Children settle quickly into school and make rapid progress.
- The leader of the Early Years makes sure every child's progress is carefully monitored on a daily basis.
- Adults set the highest expectations of how children should behave and they respond very well.
- Children are increasingly confident in their learning and they quickly acquire the skills of reading, writing and mathematics.
- The Early Years environment is a stimulating one in which to learn.